Sunday, May 1, 2011

Today's 10 Reason's Why I Hate Men

1. I hate that they get that dang cute smile on their face when they haven't seen you in awhile

2. I hate that they manipulate us to no end, and then we feel guilty.

3. I hate that they are so immature at this age, but we really don't mind.

4. I hate that no matter how much we complain about them, we find one that we want to complain about for eternity.

5. I hate that they make us like them.

6. I hate that they ruin our girl parties with water balloons.

7. I hate that they make snide comments about us behind our backs, and initiate their dirty talk when we aren't around.

8. I hate that no matter how hard we try, we just can't manage to stay away from them.

9. I hate, and wish, that all boys would just decide that they would like chick flicks, so that we could actually watch a decent movie for once.

10. And last, I hate that we made this blog about hating them. Because it gives them one more reason to make fun of us. Even if we like to think they don't, they do.

That's my rant on hating men. So, share why you hate men today.

No comments:

Post a Comment