Thursday, March 24, 2011

I believe.

Maybe this is because I haven't had that many problems with boys, but since this blog has started, I have read, and taken in all that you ladies have said, but it makes me sad to think about how awful you make love sound. I guess I am a little more optimistic that these boys will one day (some may take longer than others) become men and really learn that the girls they dated in high school are essentially the ones they are going to marry. And maybe even one day they will feel remorse for what they did to you all (maybe, there's a select few). I don't know why, but i feel like for some reason i have this new found hope that these boys aren't so bad, but rather just immature, inexperienced, and lack self confidence. If anything, I feel bad for the fact that they are so insecure in themselves that they have to use girls to make them feel better. But one day I think they will learn. But in the mean time, I will leave you with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment