Sunday, March 27, 2011

Do Explain.

So we break up, then you're instantly with another girl. Figures. But it's fine, it really didn't take long for me to get over you. I was over you before we even ended things. All I wanna know is...why her? Out of all the other girls you could've cheated on me with, why did you choose her? She is so different from me, almost the complete opposite. When we were together you said that you didn't understand why a guy would ever go for "her type." Well, look where you are now. In a way it makes me sad because she doesn't have the best reputation and, despite everything, I wish you would've chosen better. But whatever, it's your life, you make your own decisions. I want to ask you "What does she have that I don't?" But I think I already know the answer to that...

She's easy, I'm not.





"You had my heart inside your hands, and you played it."

No comments:

Post a Comment