Sunday, March 27, 2011

I choose to be happy

Being a high school girl, I know life comes with a lot of stress and drama. In the thick of things, it's easy to justify our actions and over analyze every situation because, lets face it, thats what girls tend to do. But in the long run, no matter how many boys hurt us or how mean other girls are, there are still those that love us. I think thats what this blog is about- no matter what happens, we always know we can laugh it off with our friends.

When days get tough I just remember that this is HIGH SCHOOL and that nothing really matters. High school is for having fun and for laughing. Thats why, every day from now on, we are going to have a happy moments post! yayyy! Its just a reminder that even on hard days good things can happen. One of my favorite quotes is "Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections." Happiness is a choice. Our blog may be filled with boy drama, but in the end WE ARE HAPPY. Life is whatever you make it, so make it wonderful!

I hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow!

Love,
Ginger


Happy Moments


Today I made muffins and they were really yummy! Also, I watched Princess Diaries, which is my ALL TIME favorite movie! -Ginger


Today I fell in love...with chocolate rasins! I also set a new record for world's longest nap (4 hours, try to beat it!!) And I got to play with SILK! -Kandi


Today I finished my AP Gov homework two days before it's due and I got to go visit my grandma tonight before she has chemo tomorrow! I love my family! -Trixie

Today I tie-dyed t-shirts with my family, and now every time I look at my hands I see rainbows and how can I not smile when I see rainbows!? -Karamel


Today I got welcomed into relief society! Who doesn't love to spend an hour with women who are twice your age and the only thing you have in common is that we are all sitting in the same room! -Cherrydream

Today someone told me they nominated me for three things on the senior vote list thingy, one of them being best smile. It made me so so happy! So I smiled! Plus there was Mexican Monday for lunch. Can't complain. Also, I get my paycheck today..yesssss. <3 -Lexxxi

Looks like i'm a little late on the happy moment posting.. but i have so much i'm happy about lately! I'm achieving my goals I set and am feeling so accomplished! and my whole family(especially my brother and his wife:) are amazing examples to me. I LOVE LIFE.
-Bunni B.

No comments:

Post a Comment