Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thanks for the Memories

You got what you wanted...are you happy now??

You make me so mad. You definitely could've handled the break-up better. I just wanna point out one little line you said to me that really pisses me off. You said "Thank you so much for all you've done." What do you expect me to say?? "You're SO welcome!" or "No problem!" or "Anytime!" Uhhhhh no way. What I really wanna say is "You are a douchebag." Basically what you're saying to me is "Thanks for the memories, you gave me what I wanted and now I'm ready to go screw some other girl over." What that line tells me is that all the late night talks, all the nights we spent together, all the laughs, all the hugs, and, most importantly, all the kisses meant nothing to you. It's good to know now that despite what you always told me, I really didn't mean that much to you. In fact, I don't believe you even liked me at all. I was just there for your entertainment. That makes me feel superrr great about myself. Thanks for making me feel so used.

"There's a side to you that I never knew. All the things you say were never true."

xoxo,
lexxxi b.

No comments:

Post a Comment