Saturday, February 11, 2012

forward?

Although I haven't missed a single episode of The Bachelor, I think it's completely ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy every second of the drama, the romance, the heartbreak....but it's not real! Like, it's completely unnatural. All of the relationships are forced, and even though some couples have found "true love,"it's not normal.


But the strangest part to me is their conversations. Ever noticed that the only thing they talk about is their past relationships and how they feel towards each other? IT'S WEIRD! They never get to know each other because first they're so busy trying to see if a "connection" exists, and once that's all figured out they spend the rest of their time trying to envision a future together.


It's not normal! And I thought that this could never happen in real life.


But...it just did.


To me. 


Can I just say how strange some rm's are?


Who honestly tries to establish that we like each other on the very first date?


awk.

No comments:

Post a Comment